Elon Musk (1 Viewer)

I have this idea that maybe Musk bought twitter just to close it down. Fire everyone, take the whole thing offline. Never mind yer Mars missions, that would be pretty cool
I’d much rather have Twitter than fuck up Mars like we’ve fucked up earth.

It will be Mars fucking us up.

ghosts_of_mars_-_jason_statham.jpg

I’d much rather have Twitter than fuck up Mars like we’ve fucked up earth.

Twitter is way more damaging than Mars. He can fuck Mars up to his heart's content. In fact the more of his attentions he focuses on Mars the better for all concerned.

Aside, why people still use Twitter is beyond me. It would be wonderful to see it collapse.

Presumably Twitter are going to make a pile of cash out of this?

He can't just agree to some deal and then a month or two later decide not? He's gonna get sued right?

Presumably Twitter are going to make a pile of cash out of this?
Their stock is dropping so...hmm

He can't just agree to some deal and then a month or two later decide not? He's gonna get sued right?
That should be how it works yes if he actually signed a deal but laws generally do not apply to him so i doubt anything will come of it.

Yeah, special Elon appears fucked, amirite?
He is a needy bastard.
He does have that similar longing to have a cult following, so he can hear them tell him he's adored.

But yeah, fair enough. Nothing's going to happen. He'll get some fine, which will be dwarfed by the fact he was able to offload massive amounts of Tesla stock without tanking the price.

He is a needy bastard.
He does have that similar longing to have a cult following, so he can hear them tell him he's adored.

But yeah, fair enough. Nothing's going to happen. He'll get some fine, which will be dwarfed by the fact he was able to offload massive amounts of Tesla stock without tanking the price.
He is happy for all of humanity on earth to die if he gets to "spread the light of consciousness" through the universe. The math makes sense to all those transhuman freaks, this is the one form of transphobia i am completely in favour of.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back