Electric Picnic 2018 (1 Viewer)

It's a folksy/rootsy kind of band, and while I mostly agree with you Anthony I wasn't gonna turn down a free ticket ... and besides I really enjoyed some of the big band ska stuff I saw (can't remember the names of any of the acts) which was again mostly covers

One of the times I played it was in what is basically a covers band. They have one original song and they've been going for over 20 years :D

I really don't think it generates much more waste than any 55,000 people in Ireland do from Thursday to Sunday. I just think it is visible waste.
I hate listening to people moan about shit like this. I know people are inconsiderate, and mostly pretty dense, but giving out about them only serves to remind me of these facts, and bums me out. Please stop

edit: Not you @ann post, I mean teh moaners

I hate listening to people moan about shit like this. I know people are inconsiderate, and mostly pretty dense, but giving out about them only serves to remind me of these facts, and bums me out. Please stop

edit: Not you @ann post, I mean teh moaners

Ah yeah.

thumped is the safe space in which I can call these people dicks and not end up being the daily sacrifice to the RT gods.

I did actually tweet out some stats about it, didn't exactly catch fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back