Electric Picnic 2018 (1 Viewer)

yeah, something like 35,000 for the weekend and another 20,000 sunday tickets. EP is a load of my hole.

absolutely. load of absolute shite. over priced, over crowded and full of people i love to hate.
worst line up ever this year.
i really enjoyed the first few years when it was about 10k / 15k people. close to 20k is too much for me. not enjoyable at all

no, no. the link below my comment there is for all together now in waterford bank holiday august. im sure the EP is the usual 50,000 people having purchasd tickets based on having seen no names in the line up
ah i never clocked.
yeah looks decent and not a bad line-up.
just not enough to sway me.
10,000 people is perfect amount of people for a 3 day festival

ah i never clocked.
yeah looks decent and not a bad line-up.
just not enough to sway me.
10,000 people is perfect amount of people for a 3 day festival
except that there appears to be sweet fuck all irish bands announced.
at least its not the usual predictable irish bands crowd like Le Galaxie / coronas / riptide movement etc...

Just as every female singer is a "diva", every old band that are still going are "legends"

No offense egg_ but I don't see any reason for a cover band to be playing at one of these festivals.
all new music is microtargeted to only be liked by a few thousand people worldwide and if people want to have a good time together they need something everyone knows. Cover bands.

Folk and roots type bands, blues, and ska, reggae etc tend do loads of covers. I think there is some wiggle room there. If it was just a guy with a backing track doing Oasis and The Galway girl I think it'd be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back