Electric Picnic 2018 (1 Viewer)

Ive been pestering my mate to go to Andrew Weatheralls Convenanza in the south of france instead. If thats your tipple that is. I love sun, wine and Weatherall, I'd listen to him bang cans in a plastic bag.

Laois or South of France....probably same amount of money too.

Haven't been to a festival here in good few years but I got a ticket for this in August. Initial line up looks very promising. Nice size too. Only 10,000

Welcome

Electric Picnic is only 10,000 people attending this year??
no, no. the link below my comment there is for all together now in waterford bank holiday august. im sure the EP is the usual 50,000 people having purchasd tickets based on having seen no names in the line up

no, no. the link below my comment there is for all together now in waterford bank holiday august. im sure the EP is the usual 50,000 people having purchasd tickets based on having seen no names in the line up

yeah, something like 35,000 for the weekend and another 20,000 sunday tickets. EP is a load of my hole.

Ah for fuck's sake lads. I've had some of the best fun of me life at EP, just cos it makes you feel old and out of touch now doesn't mean it's shit

I walked into 2 boys brew (a coffee shop) in Phibsboro on Paddy's Day, and the sight of so many young pretty people all taking each other so seriously caused me to be momentarily swamped by a wave of jealousy

had great weekends there too. last time in 14 or 15 I think, went the Saturday and Sunday. The noticeable huge increase in the number of people there on the Sunday was too much. excessively so.

all boils down to the line-up and from what I can see, it's piss poor this year.

yeah, something like 35,000 for the weekend and another 20,000 sunday tickets. EP is a load of my hole.
Ah for fuck's sake lads. I've had some of the best fun of me life at EP, just cos it makes you feel old and out of touch now doesn't mean it's shit

I walked into 2 boys brew (a coffee shop) in Phibsboro on Paddy's Day, and the sight of so many young pretty people all taking each other so seriously caused me to be momentarily swamped by a wave of jealousy

they've all got a bright future ahead of them - I've got a bright future behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back