Electric Picnic 2015 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
You're possibly confusing her with Sharon Corr at Electric Picnic the same year. A lot of people went purely to hurl abuse.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you could be right. There was one guy from work at EP that year and we bumped into each other at Sharon Corr. Mutual morto, so we both agreed never to mention it ever.

Edit: 3 quality comments on this on youtube

who's sam smith? Loads of people on facebook complaining about him

When I read it first I presumed it was yer one who sang 'Stop'.

I don't really get why people get so worked up about shit like this. You know half the people giving out haven't set foot in a festival since Féile.

Line up is the same deal for me every year, lot of "under card"/side stage bands I'd love to see but dunno if I want to spend €230 to see them. Mac Demarco, FKA Twigs, Viet Cong, Tame Impala, Future Islands, War on Drugs, Ride, & Battles are all great and I wouldn't mind seeing most of the headliners (Blur, Manics, Interpol mainly).

Best Blur song

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that or Globe Alone

I just heard on the radio news there that EP says the festival still "retains its charm" even though this year is the biggest ever with 48,500 in attendance. Yikes.

It's all over the independent today, which is about all you need to know about how far it has fallen.

although if anyone has a spare ticket hit me up, like

That 48,500 would include day ticket sales though, wouldn't it? If so they're not all going to be on site at the same time.

I'm tempted by the Sunday: Tame Impala, Girl Pool, FKA Twigs, Jape, Viet Cong, Son Lux, Young Wonder but on the other hand, you have to deal with festival idiots.

I'm tempted by the Sunday: Tame Impala, Girl Pool, FKA Twigs, Jape, Viet Cong, Son Lux, Young Wonder but on the other hand, you have to deal with festival idiots.

Really looking forward to catching Girlpool.
And wouldn't mind catching a bit of Manic Street Preachers for old times sake.
After that, I'm easy.
Like a Sunday morning.

Surprised they're not playing the Bellobar or somewhere, I can't imagine they'll draw much of a crowd at all.

Both of us want to go see them and I'm going with my brother so I'll probably drag him along. That's 3 people we know of. That's one more than when me and my wife watched night beds at ep 2 years ago. I'd say that's fairly good going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back