Electric Picnic 2015 non-attendees thread (1 Viewer)

Caught up on The Strain, played some GTAV, watched some House of Cards, ate some nice chips. Not a bad Friday night.

I watched Aladdin in bed with a can of Metalman beer with my daughter asleep beside me. I just looked at the EP line up and the only band I'd be bothered with is Low (who I've seen 5-6 times already). The Theatre of Food stage sounds like a load of wank, if you pay to go to a music festival and spend your time learning how to make cocktails or how to be a "session legend" (I don't even understand that) then you really need to cop the fuck on.

DAY 2

Did some hoovering, grabbed the server backups, priced up a new server. Now listening to Decade of Aggression with the boy while he plays with his cars and I grill some veggie sausages.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Theatre of Food stage sounds like a load of wank, if you pay to go to a music festival and spend your time learning how to make cocktails or how to be a "session legend" (I don't even understand that) then you really need to cop the fuck on.

Come on, how do learn such important life lessons such as what pairs best with smoked salmon?!

Booked into The Hive in a few weeks. Hope to be playing there next year instead. Sitting here trying to come up with some licks but The Jam at Rockpalast on Sky Arts is distracting.

Come on, how do learn such important life lessons such as what pairs best with smoked salmon?!

Tossers. I love food. I love being really particular about food. However, a music festival is not the place for it. Even the comedy stage was a step too far for me and don't get me started on the cinema tent.

Got up late, went to the gym, ate, went swimming, came up with the guts of a new song on the geetar, early top notch dinner, did some 'puter work for herself, watched 12 years a slave. Daycent Sunday.

2 bottles of wine, a few doobs, a shit tonne of chicken wings and several Neil Young LPs. Almost felt like I was there yesterday. Particularly with the throngs around the gaff for the hurling final

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back