Electric Picnic 2010 Lineup Details (1 Viewer)

We're trying desperately yo avoid paying full price as we're pretty broke.

Fingers crossed for you but i know a lot of touts got seriously burned last year so their numbers will be down. Also i think everyone has been aware that this year will be unlikely to sell-out so most have been leaving it last minute

Would you like to meet up for a drink 7 No Tomorrow? I'm even less fun in real life and all I'll want to do is talk about thumped but don't let that put you off

I'll post an update in here during Tallest Man, like I did for Cinnamonboy during Marina last year.

Anyway, if anyone at the festival wants to give out ot me about anything over the weekend i'll be wearing a big blue badge with a swallow on it - true. That goes for you too 7-no tomorrow. I'll have the cameo list ready for when you say hello.

Oh of course, you know people.

Well say hello to spencer for me you glorified groupie you

I'm looking forward to Heathers the most. I caught them a few weeks ago and after hearing rumours they don't play the song from the bord failte ads anymore "cause it's lost it's meaning to us" they eneded up opening the set with it and they played it again to close the set. It was amazing. One of the best bands Ireland has ever produced.

I'd just like to say fuck all you Artist Pass bitches.

I'll be keeping it real in the Quiet Camp.

The Quiet Camp is a good choice.

I more or less plan to nap until Sunday.
Someone make sure to wake me up.

Haha, good luck with that. Napping in tents is not easy at the best of times, and Electric Picnic isn't

Hope you all have a very enjoyable weekend. I miss Electric Picnic, maybe next year...

A friend just said its lashing rain at the moment, its pretty much the same as other years except more of those little stages with irish bands and there's way more kids this year

A mud free zone so far.

Ended up getting there too late to see ASIWYFA but caught The Redneck Manifesto (awesome as usual), then the tail end of Villagers' set. Pretty deadly - the kid loved them. Didn't see anything then until Seasick Steve, who was way better than i expected, before heading in to see Dan Le Sac v Scroobius Pip who had a much bigger crowd than I'd expected. Fun times.

The merry go round was a big hit with the child too, as was the big wheel. €5 per person for each! Sake. Oh and the food is deadly as usual. Squeezed in pizza, veggie nachos & chips over the course of the afternoon.

it's about an hour from dublin 15. Traffic was grand all the way down until the very last corner where it seemed Every.Single.Driver. had to stop and ask the cop on duty where to go. In fairness, if the cops hadn't got a 4x4 blocking the left lane on the road to the carpark in a "this road is closed" manner it probably would have helped...

It was about a 10 or 15 minute walk from carpark to gate, but you probably won't be pushing a pram / walking a 2.5 year old, so... Just be careful where you park - we saw some absolute nightmare 4 car deep boxing-in going on. There were no stewards (that i saw) herding cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back