Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

It's a festival just go and party. Bring your own booze and its not too expensive a weekend, after ticket costs obviously.

Beastie boys instrumental set could quite possibly be the highlight for me. Cheers for the tips so far keep'em coming.

So many bands i've half-vaguely interested in, so few i'm actually into.

I blame pitchfork.

after reading that full line up, im mega excited too. some of the acts im really looking forward to, others i've never heard of, but fuck it. sure it's a weekend away with heaps of kopparberg, tents and *hopefully* some sun. and heaps of music. just make sure you dont pitch your tent anyway near where the manics wil be playing and you'll be grand!

I guess I'll have a lot of room to jig around when the Manics come on which is fine by me :)

As is the fact that they're playing Le Tristessa Durera, Motown Junk, From Despair to Where and Stay Beautiful on this tour .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

I guess I'll have a lot of room to jig around when the Manics come on which is fine by me :)

As is the fact that they're playing Le Tristessa Durera, Motown Junk, From Despair to Where and Stay Beautiful on this tour .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Don't suppose you happen to know where in their set they'll be playing Le Tristessa Durera, wouldn't mind hearing that live. For memories sake as long as they don't ruin it like.

haven't read whole thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned before....

but, this close to the festival, is anyone else worried by lack of full line up, etc...

some would think it shows a lack of organisation this year?

Why be worried? The line-up as it stands is easily the best of the year. Modest Mouse, Bjork, Chems, Deerhoof, Final Fantasy, Jesus and Mary Chain and sonic youth are enough for me alone. People always sweat it on the line-up for these things, but in reality, I for one am lucky if I get to see 50% of the acts that sound promising, and sure a 100% superstellar lineup at a festival like electric picnic, a line-up consisting of nothing but bands you really want to see, means that at least 4 or 5 will be playing simultaneously! Me I'm happy with the line-up, just give me the weather, a nice camping spot and a little help from my friends and I intend to have the best weekend of my year.

Don't suppose you happen to know where in their set they'll be playing Le Tristessa Durera, wouldn't mind hearing that live. For memories sake as long as they don't ruin it like.

here's their Glastonbury setlist

You Love Us
Motorcycle Emptiness
You Stole The Sun From My Heart
Faster
Your Love Alone Is Not Enough (feat. Nina Persson)
Everything Must Go
From Despair To Where
Autumnsong
Ocean Spray
If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next
La Tristesse Durera (Scream to a Sigh)
Imperial Bodybags
Motown Junk
A Design For Life

and some other festival
You Love Us
Motorcycle Emptiness
Your Love Alone Is Not Enough
Everything Must Go
From Despair To Where
Send Away The Tigers
Faster
La Tristesse Durera (Scream To A Sigh)
Ocean Spray
I’m Just A Patsy
If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next
Kevin Carter
Stay Beautiful
Sleepflower
Autumnsong
You Stole The Sun From My Heart
Little Baby Nothing
Into The Valley/Motown Junk
A Design For Life

They change it around a bit but very little from their shit albums (except the new one)

I ain't going near them if they're gonna play a design for life after anything off gold against the soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back