Elections Thread (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 307
  • Views 34K
  • Watchers 3
3594434353_dcf7dd6fbd_o.jpg

What's the official BNP policy with the paddies? Should we just fuck off back to where we came from like the poles and brown people or are they pining for the day when we return to Britain to reunify the British Isles as God intended?

They want us to take the queen as the head of our state I think...

"we wish to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles"

Are you at the world's most boring table quiz?

The father won a lovely big bottle of vodka by answering "Who is the longest serving member in the Dáil?" at a table quiz recently. All those hours watching Oireachtais Report finally paid off.

I'm not complaining.

Duty done.

I can't get over how dolled up people get just to go vote. Like it's the only time in their life they get to put on their finery. I rocked up in a hoody and without a screed of make up on and felt like I was violating the dress code, or something.

I was exit polled for the first time in my life this afternoon. Childers (who I gave my #1 to) "doing very well" according to the pollster.

i've never been exit polled.

childers was my no. 1 too. indeed in the locals too, my no. 1 was also female

did i follow the advice of an earlier poster here?

Duty done.

I can't get over how dolled up people get just to go vote. Like it's the only time in their life they get to put on their finery. I rocked up in a hoody and without a screed of make up on and felt like I was violating the dress code, or something.

and there i was, making sure i had a clean shirt (ok, i don't know if it was clean. it was black so any dirt was hidden on it and a matching tie)

of course i went at lunch time at work and i would wear a shirt and a somewhat colour co-ordinated tie to work anyway (blue shirt with a different shade of blue for tie - that's colour co-ordinated isn't it)

I can't wait for this tomorrow. I was disappointed to hear the turnout in some areas , I thought it would be through the roof everywhere. I'm hoping this is a sign that FF voters are staying way in shame.

I hope FF get fucking hammered in the locals. And I hope Joe gets to be an MEP.

Decided against voting in the end.They're all wankers.
Its just a popularity contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back