eircom hosting bollocks (1 Viewer)

Diddles

I'm trying to ftp a web page onto someone's eircom site, but from what I can gather (I'm very tired btw so might be completely wrong), I can't login because I'm not using eircom as my broadband provider

Can this shit be for real?

If it is can someone tell me a way around it? I have to upload this tonight

that used to be the way with them anyway. pain in the arse. i used to go to the little internet cafe near the hapenny bridge to update the site - they had eircom. i think they used to be open 24 hours, i forget though. you might be able to go down now.

Ok he does have a business address :( He rang tech support today and they said they'd no problem connecting - but they're on fucking eircom!!!1

The online support is fucking dreadful and completely conflicting. They even have ancient support pages from years ago still online. I've never seen anything so bad.

Holy shit! Oceanfree! I think there's some of their CD's still around the place.. What's the bet there's still people using their Oceanfree email address for everything..

Holy shit! Oceanfree! I think there's some of their CD's still around the place.. What's the bet there's still people using their Oceanfree email address for everything..

I still have my oceanfree account going just in case someone from years ago needs to get in touch. It's mostly spam now.

I got a bollicking in college for using it to mail my lecturers as I had a bit of a dirty user name :D

I still have my oceanfree account going just in case someone from years ago needs to get in touch. It's mostly spam now.

I got a bollicking in college for using it to mail my lecturers as I had a bit of a dirty user name :D
dirtydee if i remember correctly yeah??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back