Eco-Crimbo Pressies (1 Viewer)

broken arm

All the christmas presents and recipie threads got me thinking..

If any of you are on the look out for 'eco' or unusual christmas presents I'd suggest heading down to Cultivate in Temple Bar on Essex Street West off Parliament Street. They have loads of deadly books on healthy food/recipies/grdening/bread-making etc, natural and hemp clothing, electric scooters and mopeds, natural cosmetics, plants and bonzais, eco-gadgets(wind-up torches), plants, composters etc etc.

broken arm said:
All the christmas presents and recipie threads got me thinking..

If any of you are on the look out for 'eco' or unusual christmas presents I'd suggest heading down to Cultivate in Temple Bar on Essex Street West off Parliament Street. They have loads of deadly books on healthy food/recipies/grdening/bread-making etc, natural and hemp clothing, electric scooters and mopeds, natural cosmetics, plants and bonzais, eco-gadgets(wind-up torches), plants, composters etc etc.
are they open past 6pm?

broken arm said:
...electric scooters and mopeds,...
Technically these are an eco-friendly mode of transport however they were tested on animals.

cassiefncycrt.jpg

i keep thinking the car's wheel is resting on the dog's back. like you sit into your car, and then the little doggies under the wheels run along and take you where you want to go. not sure how you'd steer though.

Super Dexta said:
i keep thinking the car's wheel is resting on the dog's back. like you sit into your car, and then the little doggies under the wheels run along and take you where you want to go. not sure how you'd steer though.
probably using a series of rods with pork chops tied to the ends.

sarah said:
what in gods name is a moon cup.
sounds very hippy.
like a dream catcher or something.
it is an alternative to tampons or smelly pads. tis a little rubber cup that you err...use, shall we say. they are much better for the enviroment. I have heard glowing reports from many many women about them.

jane said:
Well, you could call it a sort of "dream" catcher. Of a sort of dream.

Here ya go, Trampy, a simple Googlesearch finds that you can order online, or print an order form if you don't have a credit card.

http://www.mooncup.co.uk
ta. I was just wondering does anywhere in Dublin actually sell them. I want one now, goddamit! I keep meaning to order one then I forget and then I get me period and I'm like "fucks sake, why didn't I order that?" and then I forget until the next month. 'tis a vicious cycle in more ways than one.

spiritualtramp said:
ta. I was just wondering does anywhere in Dublin actually sell them. I want one now, goddamit! I keep meaning to order one then I forget and then I get me period and I'm like "fucks sake, why didn't I order that?" and then I forget until the next month. 'tis a vicious cycle in more ways than one.
I'm not sure, actually. Do they not have them at Cultivate? Even if they don't, I'm sure if you ask, they might consider it. They might just not have thought of it.

or you could get the keeper? I have been toying with the ideee of getting one but I know i'd just tip it all over the bathroom floor by accident.

I don't know about the mooncup but I'm pretty sure they sell tampons made with organic cotton. But that's not the point is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back