Ebola..time to start cacking yourself (1 Viewer)

Repelies

It seems to be getting ever more attention to the point where I am beginning to shit myself. It is such a fucking God awful disease, It starts off as a mild fever, then a high temperature and then your insides start to consume itself into liquid. You effectively melt as all you organs come out of your ears and arsehole.

Have you noticed the glut of predictive programming Hollywood movies over the last decade as well?- Plant of The Apes, 24 days, Walking Dead, World War Z, Quarantine, The Crazies.

Anyone know where I can buy a space suit?

I would say it's definitely a conspiracy. Do you have any youtube videos I could use to back up this idea?

have you checked your shite for organs? how are you feeling temperature-wise?

I have a lump of shyte in me hand now and its pulsating with a very light beige cresecent encircling it and no noticeable smell believe it or not..oh fuck a wee hand has just emerged from it...I gotta go.

i'd say we'll be alright out on the fringes; anyone in america or mainland europe should be cacking themselves though

i wish we had that militarised border between scotland and england now

We are all going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

War in Ukraine, war in Syria, Isis, Isis baby Isis isis Baby

EBOLA!!!!! EBOLA!!!!EBOLA!!!! Cheryl Tweedy crying alot EBOLA!! Roy Keane's beard EBOLA!!!! Clooney's wedding EBOLA!!!!!!!Roy Keane Da Hard Cunt EBOLA!!!!!!

wouldn't it be gas if a long term addiction to heroin conveyed immunity against it? the junkies would inherit the earth.

I think I read that somewhere in the bible

They have inherited O Connell street, the amount of fucking walkers I have to dodge on that street is uneal and not worth the hassle anymore.

This is chemical but just sub with Ebola and you have the most realistic and terrifying movie on the subject.

right-at-your-door_00143428.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back