For Sale ebay: COFFIN BREAK / THE FIGGS 7" (1 Viewer)

The auction is here: COFFIN BREAK / THE FIGGS 7" nirvana endino rare oop kbd Young Fresh Fellows punk | eBay

Black vinyl version of THE FIGGS / COFFIN BREAK split 7" released in 1992 by Negative Feedback Records. Includes insert. Has been stored in a SMOKE FREE environment.

About the 7":
Coffin Break and The Figgs are something of an unlikely combo for a split single, in regards to both genre and proximity. Granted, "Let Me Have It," cut in 1992, presumably for the Ginger sessions finds the (then) upstate New York quartet raising a little more of a raucous then usual. The jagged little squelch of feedback in the opening seconds leads into a treble-happy, two-and-a-half minute slice of pogo-pop as only the Figgs know how to cook up. Coffin Break's side features "Drain" a taught exercise in thrashy punk rawk with a vague metal tinge to drive the point home. Concise and punchy as-all-get-out, but a trifle too amelodic for all you "pop fanatics" I might add.

Tracklist:
A. COFFIN BREAK: "Drain" (produced by Jack Endino)
B. THE FIGGS: "Let me Have It"

Proceeds of this auction go towards funding future releases on Chrome Peeler Records.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back