D'you like dags? (1 Viewer)

i showed my wife the photo of her yesterday, and my wife (not the dog) started singing 'polly put the kettle on' and i genuinely thought 'i don't remember that from the lyrics to 'polly''.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When I wrote this song we didn't have a dog, by the time it was released we did. Ive been picking up shit multiple times a day EVER SINCE.

start as you mean to go on, and he meant to have you under his l'il thumb from the word go
this is it. he actually goes to bed in an armchair but in the middle of the night he'll come over and bonk me on the head and i have to shove over and let him into the bed and he'll curl up on my feet. it's nice having a living furry hot water bottle though

Yeah, I know zero tips so all are welcome! I just can't believe she had to shit like 6 or 7 times between 3 and 5 AM.

No scran after 6 and treats in the crate sounds like a plan.

When Edgar was a pup I'd wake up to shit every morning for a few months.

The best way I found was that as soon as he was up when I was around and doing that whole walking in circles "I'm about to piss or shit" thing was to get him outside ASAP, so that he'd associate outside with doing his business, eventually he got it and started to indicate when he wanted to be let out.

Overnights if he had to go he had to go, but as soon as he was able to hold it through to the morning he did.

The best way I found was that as soon as he was up when I was around and doing that whole walking in circles "I'm about to piss or shit" thing was to get him outside ASAP, so that he'd associate outside with doing his business, eventually he got it and started to indicate when he wanted to be let out.
@snakybus if you put in just a couple of weeks of putting your shoes on and going out with him and herding him to the bit of the garden you want him to use as a toilet, you'll never have to worry about accidentally stepping in poop or ending up in a puddle when you sit on the lawn.

I've noticed that where I've left the grass grow the local dogs really like to have shits there.

Like, they'll come sprinting in past manicured lawns, in the path, straight over to the long grass.

I'm not sure if there's anything in that, but it might be worth leaving a patch of grass uncut and see if that becomes an irresistible jacks for the dog.

Our new wardrobe has a mirrored door. Our pup lost his mind when he saw the other dog in the mirror the other night. Full-on attack mode. He is in the grip of an existential crisis ever since. He keeps sneaking off to have another look at himself. I think he assumed he was a chihuahua like our other dog.

Our new wardrobe has a mirrored door. Our pup lost his mind when he saw the other dog in the mirror the other night. Full-on attack mode. He is in the grip of an existential crisis ever since. He keeps sneaking off to have another look at himself. I think he assumed he was a chihuahua like our other dog.
I read that as mirrored floor. Saucy.
Then I reread it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back