D'you like dags? (1 Viewer)

Heatwave in London and my lad isn’t taking it well. Poor little mite

Last couple of days when I've been going out for a walk I've just said "walk?" to Edgar, he's usually right up and gets yappy if I'm slow putting my boots on, but in stead this week he's looked at me like he thinks I'm an idiot.

Dogsitting another dog at the moment. Our dog is going NUTS, she's so happy. She has permanent zoomies and this morning she was up on a chair eating my scrambled eggs. One good thing is that the other (older) dog is disciplining her a bit, teaching her not to bite.

Heatwave in London and my lad isn’t taking it well. Poor little mite
I'm dogsitting the ma's dog and she struggled in the heat the other day. We filled up a container with water and left it in the garden and she goes out and dips her legs in it when she gets too warm. Highly recommended course of action to help our four-legged friends through this awful spell of weather.

mentioned in another thread that i was at the rose festival in st annes park yesterday and today. dog lover's heaven, there were pretty much 85% of the dogs from the northside there. i passed a couple walking their bernese mountain dog puppy along the stream that runs down through the park and i've never seen a being - human or animal - so full of the joys of life that that puppy was.
i also met The Smallest Dog In Ireland (as awarded by me). he chewed my finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back