D'you like dags? (2 Viewers)

two lovely dogs.
we are wanting a German Shepard or a Belgian Shepard dog next year.
love them

Pair of beauts.

If you're looking at those breeds be sure to check their parents and the state of their hops. A friend of mine has had to recently stump up for a total double hip replacement for his not all that old Alsatian. An endemic issue in the breed.

Pair of beauts.

If you're looking at those breeds be sure to check their parents and the state of their hops. A friend of mine has had to recently stump up for a total double hip replacement for his not all that old Alsatian. An endemic issue in the breed.

good shout. although we are looking at rescue lads. so unsure about getting to see the parents.
was looking here earlier

Little guy started a scrap with big guy the other night, he's always at him, trying to dominate him, and ended up with a nasty nip. It looks worse than it is but he's feeling very sorry for himself now. Big guy knows he did something wrong, so hopefully they've learned something from this.

they could easily address it in a more broad sense by banning selective breeding of any dogs; preventing breeds going down a hole of inbred issues. i'm sure such a moev would be welcomed by the british public at large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back