DVD bargains (5 Viewers)

I know they're crap cuts of the movies but Box of the Banned is £5.99 on amazon.co.uk at the mo.
Just ordered one a few minutes ago.

Stan Bowles said:
There is a huge sale on play.com at the moment too.
jaykers they have the alien quadrilogy for €27.49. even though i already have the 2 disc editions of all the films, that'd tempt me....

Super Dexta said:
jaykers they have the alien quadrilogy for €27.49. even though i already have the 2 disc editions of all the films, that'd tempt me....

don't think theres much on it extra boss..
if you have those already

I'm not quite sure what type of sale this is or how long it's going on for but there are close to 2500 titles all going for 5.99 sterling on www.play.com at the mo. Definitely the best deals I've seen on play. Some brilliant titles.

On top of that there's about 1000 going for 4.99 sterling.

Think I might get 'Butley', or maybe 'Pinora'....

I'm not quite sure what type of sale this is or how long it's going on for but there are close to 2500 titles all going for 5.99 sterling on www.play.com at the mo. Definitely the best deals I've seen on play. Some brilliant titles.

On top of that there's about 1000 going for 4.99 sterling.

Think I might get 'Butley', or maybe 'Pinora'....

Nice. I gots me 'Blow Up' 'Cool Hand Luke' and 'Wolf Creek' for a nifty €24. Nifty.

Nice. I gots me 'Blow Up' 'Cool Hand Luke' and 'Wolf Creek' for a nifty €24. Nifty.

Tell me you bought in sterling! You know it's cheaper than the euro option...

Anyway, I got Butley with a tenner left on my 3v card. Need some cranky Alan Bates bad-ly.

I will have to check this out... I have been deliberately avoiding even looking at Play for quite a while - running out of space and money!

So I guess right now I both love and hate you!

:heart: :mad: :heart: :mad:

:D

Butley is good. Think they have a sale on all those 1970s plays.
The Homecoming (Pinter) too.

when ordering from Play USA the US$ option is best.

Yeah it was a choice between 'Butley', 'the homecoming' and 'in celebration' - Bates in a tour de force all is own won out. Seems like a character to root for. Even though I would normally go for that interaction of a group of actors. But the others just seemed more like plays.

I was close to buying 'Pinero' too.

Yeah, forgot all about usa play. They probably have different title selections. And more of them. Like James Toback films.

Yep, it's cheaper to buy them in sterling - the bank charges less than play.com do to do the conversion.

Well, thanks to Nate and my total lack of self control I'm going on the amazing 'live on air' diet for the next 4 weeks. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back