DVD bargains (2 Viewers)

thats a sweet deal.
i bought the first season on dvd about ten years ago for 50 or 60 euro. mental so i was

So did I. Then I bought the Dutch release of season two as they never did a UK release and the DVD of the film. Then I bought the gold box above and the French BluRay of the film. Now I'll buy the new BluRay box when it comes out. I don't know what's wrong with me.

yes, that one

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

really great sale over at Network. after bagging a few things I was sitting on the fence for years

Network Distributing Ltd Film TV Home Entertainment

loads of great british tv sets from 70s/80s primarily up for some seriously good prices. Pick of the bunch but which I have already is complete Tales Of The Unexpected for £27! paid a hell of a lot more a couple of years back. Also the Brian Clemens Thriller Anthology for a crazy £15!! (kudos to niggledybits for tipping me off on this years ago, such a great set). paif £55 for this few years ago. Generally loads of interesting stuff. worth a gander

So where are the best places to buy blu ray online? Got a PS4 a few months ago so am wanting to know where the best value is at. Cheers!

Arrow are having an impressive Easter sale until April 24th.

You just have to sign up with them.

Some cracking Blu-ray titles reduced to £7.50 - heaps of Fassbinder, The Addiction, some 70s Altman...a load of trash too. Trash in the categorical sense that is.

Postage is cheap as chips too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back