DVD bargains (2 Viewers)

Futurama: The Complete Collection

51M3phqAW1L._SS500_.jpg
517r5ZbhCkL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029XFNBC/?tag=thumpedcom-20

$85 for today hmmm

I have the legend of the seven golden vampires on VHS. Hammer were really struggling at that stage, good fun though.

Alfred Hitchcock - The Masterpiece Collection $51 from amazon.com

Title listing: Saboteur (1942), Shadow of a Doubt (1943), Rope (1948), Rear Window (1954), The Trouble With Harry (1955), The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956), Vertigo (1958), Psycho (1960), The Birds (1963), Marnie (1964), Torn Curtain (1966), Topaz (1969), Frenzy (1972), Family Plot (1976)
All 14 films are digitally re-mastered.
Amazing star power spanning over three decades in Hollywood including James Stewart, Paul Newman, Sean Connery, Anthony Perkins, Doris Day, Grace Kelly and many, many more.
All-new bonus disc showcases Hitchcock's films, career and legacy.
Ultra-premium velvet packaging
36-page collectible book
14 documentaries and 9 featurettes, including: The Story of Frenzy; Plotting Family Plot; The Trouble With Harry Isn't Over; The Makig of The Man Who Knew Too Much; Obsessed with Vertigo; Newsreel Footage: The Release of Psycho; Saboteur: A Closer Look; Beyond Doubt: The Making of Hitchcock's Favorite Film; Rope Unleashed; Rear Window Ethics: An Original Documentary; The Birds Is Coming; The Trouble with Marnie; Torn Curtain Rising; Topaz: An Appreciation by Leonard Maltin;
Storyboards
Production photographs
Theatrical trailers
Bonus Disc: AFI Salute to Alfred Hitchcock; Masters of Cinema: Alfred Hitchcock; All About The Birds; The Making of Psycho

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000A1INJE/?tag=thumpedcom-20

Best DVD bargain I ever got was the Stanley Kubrick collection of 8 of his movies including a superb docu on the great man.Bought the lot around last yr brand new from my local Xtravision for 29.99EUR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back