Dublin hotel (1 Viewer)

i had to stay in a hotel in dublin when I was over for work a few weeks ago (arriving late/leaving early etc)

we stayed in teh Harding Hotel on Fishamble street - it was a generic/boring/basic hotel but very central and not too expensive.

mind you, I'm sure there is way bettter

http://www.hardinghotel.ie/

e.g.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]2 NIGHTS BED
AND BREAKFAST AND
1 EVENING MEAL[/SIZE]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]€110.00[/FONT][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Per Person Sharing[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/FONT][/SIZE]
[/FONT]

What's the best way find a hotel deal in dublin? They all seem to be a shocking price. Do you really have to wait til the last minute to get a deal on last minute and these kinda sites?

Weekend of the 27th is what I'm looking at. doesn't have to be fancy, just reasonably comfortable. I'm probably going to cancel this plan.

I stayed in the Royal Hotel in Bray one weekend. Cheap as chips, nice leisure facilities and 30mins on the DART.

Also, Rochestown Lodge Hotel and Spa. As above.

Far as I can make out, anything under €200 for 2 nights in Dublin city centre on a weekend means sharing a room with 10 strangers in a hostel.

I stayed in this place with my true love a few weeks ago for €44 on a Thursday night with a free bottle of vino. Amberley Guesthouse Dublin City Centre - Official Site
Twas lovely, spacious, clean, comfortable and cosy.

It's €352 for the two nights you're looking at...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back