Dublin hotel recommendations (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
Never stayed in a hotel in Dublin so have no clue. Have friends coming for a couple of days and they are looking somewhere. City centre,with parking is all they asked. And if it matters,they'll have a 12 year old with them. I suppose somewhere not too expensive would be nice too.

Any recommendations welcome. Thanks.

When I've looked at prices recently, I thought prices went up a bit in the last year compared to previously, though I tend to book for a single night and sometime it works cheaper to book 2 nights.

Personally speaking I like Wynn's hotel

thinking of heading up to Dublin for 2 or 3 nights at the end of October. Going up solo so not worried about facilities for kids etc. Any recommendations for a nice, comfortable and well located hotel? Hoping to hit up a few museums, galleries and record shops over the couple of days. Was airbnbing for good few years on trips like this but considering the lack of doing anything in the last 18 months said I'd see what hotels up there can offer.
cheers!

I also am looking to book flights tonight for next month.

I won't be in Dub-a-lin for most of the trip but we'll fly in there. It might be good to have a night there to catch up with all my junkie skanger mates, before heading down the shticks to shout at cattle and eat turf. So something North Central or towards Malahide.

What I noticed over here during lockdown, 5* hotels were going for £60/night. I don't know what the situation is now though.

looking to get a bed in Dublin on the 18th March. Jesus H Christ. The prices are crazy. I know it's Paddy's weekend etc. but still.

If anyone's got any leads please let me know. general hotel/b&b/airbnb prices are through the roof.

@egg_ I wonder would you consider these places -

Ariel House, Ballsbridge - always popular, but if you go to them directly they often get cancellations - Ariel House | Luxury Guesthouse in Dublin 4 | Book Best Rate Online!

or https://www.thewilder.ie - but I think they require a two-night stay. I can recommend them both though.

And - Sandymount Hotel | Dublin Hotel | Family Run Hotel

I have had to get accommodation for various people the last few months and all have been great - each time it said sold out, but cancellations came through when I emailed them directly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back