Dublin Film Festival ADIFF 2018 (1 Viewer)

I bought a few tickets for that Documentary. It looks very interesting. Any other ones you would recommend?
Hard to choose tbh! There's a lot on. I booked for Paul Schrader's new film and Q+A; also Lean on Pete.
Red sparrow looks good, Isle of dogs, the lonely battle of Thomas read- loads!

Danish star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, best-known as Jaime Lannister in HBO’s Game of Thrones, will be raising an army of fans to the Gala screening of suspenseful Scandinavian thriller 3 THINGS at the Audi Dublin International Film Festival in Cineworld at 6.30pm on Tuesday 27th February. Tickets for 3 THINGS have just gone on sale so snap them up fast at www.diff.ie!

ADIFF Festival Director Gráinne Humphreys said 'With the start of the festival just hours away, I’m really excited to announce Game of Thrones stalwart Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, also known for his roles in Mama, Shotcaller and A Second Chance, will be joining us for ADIFF 2018. Coster-Waldau’s new film, which he both stars in and of which he is an Executive Producer, 3 THINGS is a tense and claustrophobic thriller, packed with twists and turns and he shines as the master criminal who believes that he can charm his way out of any situation.

I'm sad I didn't have the cop on to get a ticket to The Breadwinner at this

but then again Angelina Jolie is a fascist isn't she*?

*not really, no

Press Release

Many films successfully rescheduled at the Audi Dublin International Film Festival

Battling severe disruption due to the extreme weather conditions, the Audi Dublin International Film Festival has successfully rescheduled many of the postponed films from the Festival programme over the coming weekend.

Gráinne Humphreys, Festival Director said ‘I’m happy to announce that we are going to be able to reschedule a number of the postponed films as soon as this coming weekend. I started attending the Dublin Film Festival as an audience member in 1986 and I’ve never seen such a big obstacle to the delivery of the Festival programme. It has been with heavy hearts that we’ve had to cancel some events and guest appearances entirely. I’d like to thank all our loyal customers and festival guests for their continued support and patience, as well as our festival volunteers, staff and our partner venues for their hard work under extremely challenging circumstances.’

No festival screenings are able to go ahead on Friday 2nd March. Other than the postponement of The Delinquent Season and the cancellation of the Vanessa Redgrave Public Talk and Volta Presentation, all other screenings will run as planned on Saturday and Sunday, though in some cases guests appearances will not be possible.

Ticketholders unable to attend the new screening times will be offered the chance to exchange their tickets or receive a full refund. Customer queries should be directed to the ADIFF Box Office on 01 687 7974 or [email protected].

Check the website for further updates at www.diff.ie.

***ADIFF Rescheduled Events – Schedule***

Friday 2nd March – No Festival screenings are going ahead on Friday.

Saturday 3rd March

Wonderstruck will now be screened on Saturday, 3rd March at 10.30am in Cineworld

L’ Apparition will be now be screened on Saturday, 3rd March at 10.10am in Cineworld

Hannah will be screened on Saturday 3rd March at 20.30 in the Light House Cinema, Smithfield and will replace the World Premiere of The Delinquent Season, which has been postponed until a later date to be announced soon.

N.B At time of writing all other ADIFF Saturday screenings will go ahead as planned, though in some cases guest appearances are unable to take place.

Sunday 4th March

The Image You Missed will now be screened on Sunday, 4th March at 2pm in Omniplex Rathmines

Catch the Wind will now be screened on Sunday, 4th March at 10am in Light House Cinema, Smithfield
Anchor & Hope will now be screened on Sunday, 4th March at 10am in Light House Cinema, Smithfield

Foxtrot will now be screened on Sunday, 4th March at 10am in Light House Cinema, Smithfield

N.B At time of writing all other ADIFF Sunday screenings will go ahead, though in some cases guest appearances are unable to take place.

Friday 9th March
The Other Side of Everything will now be screened on Friday 9th March at 6.15pm in the Light House Cinema, Smithfield.

Monday 12th March

Have a Nice Day will now be screened on Monday 12th March at 6pm in the Light House Cinema, Smithfield

Kissing Candice will now be screened on Monday 12th March at 8.45pm in the Light House Cinema, Smithfield

Fantastic Flix - Family Film Programme Rescheduling

Vampirina (44mins + Presentation) will now be screened on Friday, 9th March at 10am in the Light House Cinema, Smithfield

Cloudboy + (Earthly Encounters) (98+22mins = 113mins) will now be screened on Friday, 9th March at 11:30am in Light House Cinema, Smithfield

Actually if anyone was looking for a ticket (emphasis on singular ticket) to the ones I posted about above, pm me and I can e-mail it to you.

I think how to talk to girls at parties is a sell out so it would be a pity to let it go to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back