Dublin bus rage thread (1 Viewer)

I think that's brilliant. I'm jealous.

I love being sat next to a couple having an argument in a bar. True theatre.

I was waiting for the tube earlier and listening to music, a couple came onto platform and stood beside me. I could tell as they approached that they were having a fight. I hit pause on my mp3 player.

Not especially proud

we get some good fights outside the window here on weekend nights, i love being cosy in bed eavesdropping on a shambolic screaming match outside

When I lived in Belfast City Centre, one night my housemates and I got to witness a fucking amazing fight that went on for about 20 minutes outside our front door. We were peeking out from the upstairs windows pissing ourselves laughing, it was these 2 scumbag type lads fighting about some girl, they never actually fought just about 20 minutes of the funniest argument in the world, it was class.

1c96f3844.png

A while ago my old neighbour found out that her boyfriend of 8 years had a 5 year old kid with someone else. I didn't think people actually throw plates at each other, but apparently so.
Then their monkey died and she took him back. Those two things might not be related.

all for the Dublin bus workers on this.

But jesus they went straight for the jugular striking on a bank holiday friday. Surely they could have started small and built up to this?

Either way, all the best to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back