dublin airport is very boring at 5 am (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta

i've been here for an hour already. nothing is open except claire's accessories. i got three hours' sleep. .... you all and your nice comfy beds and your sleeping. AND THE INTERNET YOKE WON'T LET ME SWEAR. for ....'s sake!! ....S!!!!! this is the end. the living end.

anything. except things that involve swearing.

do you reckon tom would like a sparkly pink cowboy hat?

and four marian keyes books.

most things have opened now actually. lir chocolates and bottles of jameson abound.

oh look, a plane.

i love watching planez taking off.

i really wanna go on the new Airbus, it's a double-decker in the sky!

ooooooooh, i'd love a double decker right now. and a pack of taytos....

i love children, but children who stare are little bastards. it's highly off-putting.

mouth the words "fuck off you little shit" and see what happens

La La said:
i love children, but children who stare are little bastards. it's highly off-putting.

mouth the words "fuck off you little shit" and see what happens
i'm afraid it'll get censored and come out as '.... off you little shit' hey shit's not censored, score!

just saw on boards.ie that sufjan stevens is playing here in november! scoretastic!

I got stuck there monday of last week. Shitty overnight airport, though not as band as brussells charleroi. Besides, doesn't the place wake up around 4am?

briney said:
I got stuck there monday of last week. Shitty overnight airport, though not as band as brussells charleroi. Besides, doesn't the place wake up around 4am?
around 5 things started to perk up, yeah. but before that i had a very boring hour.

berlin is hott. tom's flat is amazing. that's all i've seen so far.

Shane-o said:
I'm doing the exact same thing tomorrow.Why the fuck is 6:am the only flight?
aer lingus do one at 7. i just accidentally got there early cos a taxi offered to take me out for the same price as the bus.

Super Dexta said:
aer lingus do one at 7. i just accidentally got there early cos a taxi offered to take me out for the same price as the bus.
Ah but did you have to get the 7:00pm aircoach up to dublah,taxi from worstboreland st,get to said airport at 12,wait 5 hours for check-in...with a broken MP3 player and your half-finished copy of American Tabloid missing.I own travel suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back