Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (3 Viewers)

i can't wait until the movie is made. damo will be triumphantly cleared of all charges in the supreme court. as they try to usher him out the side door he'll stand firm shouting "i'm going out the front door with jerry", to which there will be much jubilation and those who know him will go "that's damo!" to the camera, all with knowing looks.

Wowser, longest thread i have EVER read on eirecore. glad the fest went well generally. shame about the fistycuffs which sounded pretty avoidable with a tiny bit of give and take by a small amount of people involved, not fair to blame the promoter imo (unless its MCD - backstards). its was a DIY fest afterall and the intent is that people have the kop on to work shit out. most fests like this always have too many bands for too short a time for everyone to play full sets, so you just play a short sharp set and get the feic off asap, its not the marquee in the phoeno with 2 bands over 4 hours for faic sake.

well done to jasp n mary etc, sorry we couldnt make it up (think we were on between BOW and Kid blunt - now THAT would have been a scrap to remember! - joke).

roosky boys will be training in the ring for mantua - be warned!

heard moutpiece were gift - superb, need their new vinyl bad.

www.myspace.com/roskyrock

hear our stuff on
www.thumped.com/news/mp3s

giftybars.org

on the plus side i just checked out kidd blunt for the first time in a year and sweet jesus does that new stuff kick arse...
where can someone get a copy of it???

on the plus side i just checked out kidd blunt for the first time in a year and sweet jesus does that new stuff kick arse...
where can someone get a copy of it???

It's not out yet.

really good buzz at this, we were all a bit fucked from being in finland and coming straight from the airport to donegal, but it was a good laugh!

everyone knew BoW were dopes, now its just confirmed.

The weekend was amazing! So many brilliant bands so why dwell on the arseholes of Saturday night eh?

Remember the great times, hope to see alot of the bands again. Especially the ones i was looking forward too and missed!! Although I missed Moutpiece, I got to see Gary singing in the middle of Zafaranachos set when their guitarist broke three strings, that was hilarious!

Biggest praise to the three group organisers!

The weekend was amazing! So many brilliant bands so why dwell on the arseholes of Saturday night eh?
The Arseholes of Saturday Night, there's a new band in that. think in-your-face(or slot) trad-punk with a splash of rebellious wicklow verve, over a background soundscape of crashing cymbals.

most of the rest has been dealt with already by others.....so just one post and these points.

our drummer hops on him to get him off the stage. while this KB fan is on the ground, blood or whiskey fans are kicking him in the head. real brave lads. real brave..... so we try to keep playing but the same fan now has some projectiles. he does a very good job of slicing up our drummers leg. did you really expect the lads to sit back and let you throw bits of drums at them? you asked for a fight and you got one.

by hop on you mean jump on me from behind and punch to the head and hold on the ground while someone else kicks me to the face/head .
then i tried to get on the stage to return the favour to the drummer but my way was blocked by equipment so i fucked the first thing i saw at the cunt as i was raging after been kicked in the head ,when people started to kick me he could have let me up but instead held me there..what you expect me to stand back and let someone do that shit?.(thrown the cymbal probably wasn't the greatest idea ive ever had but as ive said i was raging at been kicked/punched in the head)

the KB fan who tried to remove us from the stage was not working at the fest, didnt speak to anyone regarding stage times, he was pissed out of his mind and had no reason for being on the stage. had this person minded his own business we would have played and gone home. not only that, we would have played, gone home, and there would have been time for kidd blunt to play. every bit of shit that went down that night falls on his head. stephen or anyone else whos still confused the number to call is 085-7788353.

you can try to blame me all ya like but ye didn't even try to sort out a finish time/start time for kid blunt wasted your own time tuning/fucking about for ages then had no intention of getting off so the lads could play and then turned violent when asked to do so.yes i was pissed and no i wasn't working at the fest but i did have a good reason to be on the stage.which was to get the kidd blunt lads some time that they deserved....they had been waiting all day to play, the fest was running late for everyone not just ye....

there was lots more interesting things that happened at the fest.i suggest post in the top five thread and let this shit die.

i can't wait until the movie is made. damo will be triumphantly cleared of all charges in the supreme court. as they try to usher him out the side door he'll stand firm shouting "i'm going out the front door with jerry", to which there will be much jubilation and those who know him will go "that's damo!" to the camera, all with knowing looks.

If Damo had been there Im sure that neither BoW nor Kidd Blunt would have played.

Instead, Mongolia would have taken to the stage and a ketamin and smoke induced rock-out would have ensued until a red, burning sun rose up from the black shadows of surrounding hills the following day.

Instead, Mongolia would have taken to the stage and a ketamin and smoke induced rock-out would have ensued until a red, burning sun rose up from the black shadows of surrounding hills the following day.

say NO to drugs kids.

By 'smoke enduced', I meant 'Drum Light tobacco-enduced'. Apologies for any confusion.

C'mon everyone, let's keep this thread alive for as long as possible!
and by ketamine you meant....?

ZT20_special-K_large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back