Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

From what I saw they seemed to be hoping on anyone and everyone.

I also heard that the guy from BoW did deny it in front of the cops and the brother or whatever of this girl was going to beat the shit out of him if it wasn't for the cops. To make it worse, apparently, the BoW give a copper 50 euros to give to the girl for nailing her in the face.

Not cool.

sounds pretty mental.
one of them used to make our sandwiches when i was doing my degree in maynooth.
sandwiches weren't bad in fairness.

I heard that during the bombing of Dresden, the face of Blood or Whiskey was seen in the clouds that night? And that in the fall of Saigon, they were spotted on the roof of the U.S. embassy brandishing Kalashnikovs? And that during the siege of Kuwait, Saddam Husein hid chemical weapons in their bodhran case to stop them being bombed? Is this actually true, does anyone know?

I heard that during the bombing of Dresden, the face of Blood or Whiskey was seen in the clouds that night? And that in the fall of Saigon, they were spotted on the roof of the U.S. embassy brandishing Kalashnikovs? And that during the siege of Kuwait, Saddam Husein hid chemical weapons in their bodhran case to stop them being bombed? Is this actually true, does anyone know?

yes all true corm, they also killed bambi's mother,:p

People can say what they want, but there are too many people telling the same story to make it yet another case of slagging. Even Roe wasn't impressed about what happened and did say what actually happened.

while we're on the subject of past crimes

YouTube - Blood or Whiskey introduction

look tbh, blood or whiskey can be blamed for a lot of what happened but the security can take a fair chunk too, if they had have been doing the fucking jobs the situation would never have esculated to the extent that it did, and the fact it was the end of the night and most were fuckin pissed drunk too had a major role in the shit that went on

look tbh, blood or whiskey can be blamed for a lot of what happened but the security can take a fair chunk too, if they had have been doing the fucking jobs the situation would never have esculated to the extent that it did, and the fact it was the end of the night and most were fuckin pissed drunk too had a major role in the shit that went on

We were all there to have fun. We shouldn't have needed security.

ok first and final word as none of the Bow lads have the time or interest in coming onto a public forum to explain what happened at the weekend but they have asked me to state for the record and before this gets into a bash Blood or Whiskey thread..

their stage time was agreed at 12.30 by the promoters a week in advance of the festival, they went on when they were supposed to, they had only played 5 songs when first Pete the bass player had his ars and bass grabbed by two members from another band who shall remain nameless, trying to pull him off the stage, Chris the drummer was then assaulted with a cymbal case by one of 'nameless band' trying to force them off the stage, receiving a really nasty gash to his leg that required stitches afterwards, the cymbal case was actually thrown at his head which could have been fatal but he deflected it, he then reacted the way any person who was assaulted would do, 'nameless band members' then brought the cops into the equation to charge Chris with assault when the situation got out of control, even though the first blow was not thrown by any member of BOW or their crew.

The girl with broken glasses demanded €150 for her glasses that were broken when she got somehow involved in the free for all fight that followed, Chris offered €50 as a gesture even though it wasn't him that broke them and he wasn't admitting liability

If you are looking for people to blame its not BOW, other people know the part they played in this debacle, stick to the facts and not what you heard or were told happened. yes they reacted to violence with violence but they didn't start it..

anyway getting away from that shite, i had a great weekend, moutpiece are fucking legend, septic pussy were great first time seeing them was really impressed, really enjoyed toxic waste/bleeding rectum, ghundhi put on a class gig as usual, met loads of people from here for the first time all of yis are really nice when yis arent on the net :p,
what are yis all on about them filofals (spelt wrong probably) were horrible, made me throat close up for a while,
hopefully on again next year cause if it is im there for definite .|..|

so again thanks to all involved in putting on a great and memorable weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back