Drum sticks and drum keys!! (1 Viewer)

Can we talk about things like this as well?

000013341.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

my goodness this snare is sweet. the build quality is ten times better than any other snare ive played..
Nice snare, but I'll never buy Pearl hardware again. Bought 2 stands less than two years ago and they're both fucked already. Being held together with gaffer tape.
Also, any idea where I can pick up a new set of bass drum spurs? One of mine has suddenly become very difficult to tighten. Figured I'd buy a new set(not Pearl) as the current ones are 44 years old.

any idea where I can pick up a new set of bass drum spurs? One of mine has suddenly become very difficult to tighten. Figured I'd buy a new set(not Pearl) as the current ones are 44 years old.

Ludwig spur mounts or spurs and mounts? I payed 100 dollars for spurs and mounts when i was putting my kick together but they were span new looking for 30 yr old like. Do you have 1/2" curved spurs? Ebay usa have these spur mounts for 25 dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-70s-Lud...ryZ47089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pete, can we get this thread moved to the new drums forum please? Thanks.

Ludwig spur mounts or spurs and mounts? I payed 100 dollars for spurs and mounts when i was putting my kick together but they were span new looking for 30 yr old like. Do you have 1/2" curved spurs? Ebay usa have these spur mounts for 25 dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-70s-Lud...ryZ47089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pete, can we get this thread moved to the new drums forum please? Thanks.
No, they're Original 60's bent folding style. Don't want to put originals on, as technology and durability have come a long way since. Need mounts and spurs. Was thinking about new ludwigs. If they're to dear, will go with something cheaper, providing its not Pearl or /gilbralter.

I've recently been going with the promark 5b Japanese oak sticks. I was going through a set of the hickory ones every practice so the extra cash spent initially has ended up saving me quite a bit in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back