Drum machine (1 Viewer)

look in buy & sell for something like an alesis SR-16. they do the job. or else buy a watch and a microphone. or a dripping tap.

Maybe you could hire Darren "The Human Beat Box" Robinson of The Fat Boys?

I'd say the royalties from Wipe Out have probably run out by now, so he might be open to offers of work......

new, you could try the zoom rhythm-track models, esp no 123, piss easy to use, pretty cheap at 150 notes. should be well cheaper 2nd hand. germ's sr-16 suggestion is also good, or any of the early boss dr-rhythm units, i've got one, bought it second hand in music maker a few years ago for 70 quid.

Sorry, Pete; Darren Robinson is holding up one end of my coffee table in exchange for whatever falls on the floor......

Ha!! REAL musicans don't need drum machines.

But if you do the Boss DR's rule, oh and if you have computer theres pleanty of good shareware drum machnes out there that do the job nicely.

http://www.harmony-central.com/

They always have good stuff.

you could try out the new Yamaha su200 or the Zoom Sampletrack st-224. Both are drum machines with built in samplers enabling u to rip off your favourite drumbeats thus leaving your drummer without a band, he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back