Dropkick Murphys - 11 Short Stories Of Pain And Glory (1 Viewer)

niallmc

Old Timer
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
www.hopecollectiveireland.com
dropkickmurphys02-1024x439.jpg

"it's less The Pogues and maybe more The Clash or even Against Me at times" - Niall McGuirk on Dropkick Murphys' 11 Short Stories Of Pain And Glory
Read the whole post here.

I used to be mad into the Dropkicks. A great first two albums and then they went off a cliff after the third one which had a couple of good songs. Anyway, I enjoyed this review. I gave the album a listen and thought it was shite but will give it another spin. I'm sure there's a decent playlist to be assembled from their last six albums which I may get around to making someday. There's no excuse for that Never Walk alone cover though...

Nice review.

"a band that have publicly supported trade unions and have stated repeatedly that “We stand beside our Union and Labor brothers and sisters and their families….all over the U.S.”"

And yet some of their fans lost their minds when the band publicly said they didn't support Trump, revealing that they had never in fact actually paid attention to anything the band was saying.

And yet some of their fans lost their minds when the band publicly said they didn't support Trump, revealing that they had never in fact actually paid attention to anything the band was saying.

Or they never listened to anything other than Shipping Up to Boston...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back