Drone Doom Krautrock Ambient (1 Viewer)

I'm volunteering my services as a bassist and general noize merchant. I think the other chaps can muster a guitar and some electronics between them?
Drummers are welcome :)

Only mentioning it because the 25th of august is a tuesday, not a saturday, whereas the 25th july is.

don't think i would be interested in the lighter stuff on the list, and anyway i think i'm busy on the 22nd august. good luck with it though.

You guys of course realise that if anything good comes of this, Parx is on for fifty percent of all royalties right? Even though he's never returned to the thread he started?

That's how the industry works.

Deal with it.

You guys of course realise that if anything good comes of this, Parx is on for fifty percent of all royalties right? Even though he's never returned to the thread he started?

That's how the industry works.

Deal with it.

Wow, I was thinking 75% but if he'll accept 50%.....

hey all!

I've been struck down with illness and hence my not posting here since I returned from holiday. I'm still up for this if anyone is interested for a jam on saturday week?

Yo, apologies for not returning to this thread. I lost my internet connection in my house and i've since started playing with another band. Could be up for doing something but not till Sept.

once again, sorry

Yo, apologies for not returning to this thread. I lost my internet connection in my house and i've since started playing with another band. Could be up for doing something but not till Sept.

once again, sorry

Well look who it is!:p

Let us know if you're interested in sept anyway.

UGLY NOIZE: Have a feeling I've something on on the 29th, but I'll get back to you on that. Hope you feel better soon

Disneyonfire: Are you still out there????????

G-Unit: Story????

Sorry for not getting back to you til now.

I dont think ill really have the time to be honest but sure if something happens in Sept and you still need people give us a shout and ill see what the story is.

eh I'm still up for this if you are Ugly Noize?

Remembered you posting dates but forgot they were so early in the month (12th & 13th). If ya fancy hooking up in a week or two let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back