Dredd (1 Viewer)

D0njo

Website
Visit site
Still haven't seen it, hopefully this week. Heard it's good- violent and grim with a black humour. Thank Grud.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I felt Stallone really took Rob Schneider down in the 90s film. Just think how good it would have been if they had written out Dredd and gave Schneider centre stage?

The trailer really reminded me of The Raid too. Thought it looked terrible but have heard good things.

Thought the trailer looks pretty poor but everyones saying good things so I'm definitely gonna go see it ( in 2d )

3d only I think. There's loads of shots in that that could only work in 3d (this was the most annoying thing about the film, and they didn't really do anything for the film besides showing off what could be done with 3d camerawork). I'd have gone to a 2d version given the option.

cineworld have one 2d showing per day at 6.30, only place that seem to have it. im going tonight on my todd, loved 2000AD growing up.

3d only I think. There's loads of shots in that that could only work in 3d (this was the most annoying thing about the film, and they didn't really do anything for the film besides showing off what could be done with 3d camerawork). I'd have gone to a 2d version given the option.
my mate works for the company that applied the 3d to the film and as far as I know it was retrofitted into 3d. I really hate 3d. I like it in real life, just not cinema

my mate works for the company that applied the 3d to the film and as far as I know it was retrofitted into 3d. I really hate 3d. I like it in real life, just not cinema

Fair enough, stand corrected. All the promo I'd seen for it was "Dredd 3D," and there wasn't a 2d version where I was. If you can see it without that'd be way better.

I thought they made a big thing of actually shooting in 3D, but most of the actual 3D business that made use of being 3D was effects stuff anyway so would have been CGIed. Also it was the kind of 3D of which I approve, stupid shit flying around in slow motion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back