Dorans..... (1 Viewer)

complete shithole,i remember tripping out of my mind at one in the morning and getting sick near the steps and still getting let in, so i can imagine the amount of coked up aggro dickheads they probably let in aswell.
also over a fiver for a guiness and all beer there is disgusting,one to avoid.

The beer garden's nice. It's in a handy location, open late and depending on who is playing/djing there's sometimes good music. Pints are overpriced swill. Pizza's nice.

not as good as the Rock Garden tho...

last night i was telling my girlfriend about the occasional sunday death metal gigs in the rock garden that i used to go to.

and the guy who slashed his eyelid open in the mosh. he refused to go to the hospital and kept moshing.

vibes

The big burgers are good in there. That's about it. Never been there past 6 and I hated it. Jacks are the mankiest I've ever had the displeasure of using.

Back in the it was good for late night pints as it was somewhere that stayed open till 2ish ans you could always get served. Now it's a smelly, shithole, with awful pints, terrible sounds system and is in some way associated with the "Fun Loving Criminals'....

potentially a great venue (as it's a nice size and in a great location), ruined by bad management.

if run properly it could give whelans a run for it's money i've always felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back