Doping (1 Viewer)

I could've sworn Francis initially rubbished Kimmage's claims when they first appeared but Paul appears to have set him straight since.

the last soccer player to test positive at a soccer
World Cup was Maradona in 1994 and the last before that was probably Willie Johnston in 1978.

this really saddens me soccer is one of the most savable sports
but the authorities don't seem to have the nerve for the fight..
lax anti doping measures are putting youngsters welfare at risk.

Hilarious UFC doping story. Mirko Cro Cop gets injured in training, gets growth hormone injected to try and heal faster, gets tested by USADA not long after receiving an injection, admits to USADA/UFC that he took growth hormone, gets suspended in line with doping policy because he admitted to the offence. Then the test results come back clean.

the meldonium story is only starting. The problem is that the first person busted was a cyclist and he got the full force of the law. So the precendent has been set. Since then, 3 Ethiopians, a Sharapova, and counting...

For a month surely. Whether it was deliberate or not is another question.

Well it's almost certainly deliberate, she had a prescription for it. Apparently she's had one since 2005, despite the drug being in trials in 2008. And it's apparently not available for prescription in the states, where she lives.

I suppose if it wasn't on the banned list then it's "ok" that she was on it.

before this was made public, it was expected she was going to retire in this announcement because she's had a shit time with injury for years and really hasn't been competitive. she probably shouldn't have been on that stuff, but likewise, it can't be much craic.

before this was made public, it was expected she was going to retire in this announcement because she's had a shit time with injury for years and really hasn't been competitive. she probably shouldn't have been on that stuff, but likewise, it can't be much craic.

She still won something like $3mill and took another $26m endorsements in 2015, I'd say that made up for it a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back