DOOM101 Cork October Weekend 23rd-24th (2 Viewers)

What!? when did he get wifi? There isn't even a fuckin phone reception in there :rolleyes:

sludgegrinder gets reception in there...i've often exhanged texts with him
while hes been falling off stools, walking into pillars etc etc in there.

sludgegrinder gets reception in there...i've often exhanged texts with him
while hes been falling off stools, walking into pillars etc etc in there.

Image001.jpg

For starters you bleached blonde ape, it was London I fell of the chair. I have never fallen off a stool in Freds. Though I did try and use the pillar to hold myself up on Kennys birthday and missed thus causing me to swirl around said pillar into the floor, but that's a story for another time :)

This weekends between band entertainment shall be performed from a select group of CDrs, who shall be playing some classics from : SIEGE / DEATH STRIKE / CHURCH OF MISERY / BOREDOMS / WHITEHOUSE / NAPALM DEATH / WARNING / HAVOHEJ / GRAND BELIAL'S KEY / DISCHARGE / BLACK SABBATH / CONFESSOR / SWANS / SKIN CHAMBER / DOOM / MELVINS / SLEEP / SUICIDAL TENDENCIES / BEHERIT / REPULSION / CARCASS / GODFLESH / HELLHAMMER / IRON MONKEY among others.....

Great night last night. All bands were good and Moloch were pretty great. Turned bad after the soggy walk back to the place I was staying at around 4am.. Ugh.

Trenches were deadly. Cheers for letting us party at yours Eoin.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here lads... y'know how the death metallers are all about the burying clothes in the back yard for a while so they get all rotten and smell of 'death'... I appear to have replicated that odour without the need to bury my clothes! sweet.

so. deadly buzzes all round.

special mention goes to realistic kenn for tipping us off about the food court thing near portlaois.

leo = ledgend!

hooly - drop me a line about you know what. feb 2010.

Christ almighty, I'm totally fucked. What a fucking weekend! Cheers to everyone for making it such a good laugh. Especially Realistic Train, I've been looking forward to seeing them for about a year now and they certainly didn't disappoint. Awesome :)

grand job decy. those photo's aren't as bad as I thought they were gonna be. as long as no-one videoed anything I'm probably in the clear.

work is wrecking my buzz today though. jaysus.

Get back to the grindstone Joe!
That was One hell of a weekend
icon_biggrin.gif

Fantastic Buzz about the place, and I'm not just talking about the ones that didn't wash all weekend (you know who you are, cough cough JoeMatic, Mackle)

Really enjoyed all the bands, special thumbs up to realistic train just because I'd not seen them before and they were pure rockin.. chooooo choooo

Cork heads deliver good times again! Thanks one and all!! .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back