Don't know where else to put this (1 Viewer)

haha!!! I don't have a password for that page, I have band practice on thursday,maybe I can see it then. Haha!!!!!

when I say fuck facebook,I mean it.

They were great,super nice, "Got it" and we had a bunch of other kids come and mess. So chuffed to have gotten it to happen.
He loved the attention and seemed to really enjoy it.

Attachments

• 20190721_130430.jpg
    20190721_130430.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 11
@pete
I dont think this thread needs to still be a sticky. Thanks for having it there for so long.

To everyone else.,if you even thought about him for a moment,thanks.

He's doing ok. Enjoying school ( 3 days a week in a more sensory based class) and loves hearing stories,having books read to him etc.
Doctor Who is still his favourite anything.

If you know me in any way,never be afraid to ask about him. Its crazy how therapeutic it can be. I might cry,but it will be harder to shut me up.

He's still the most awesome little guy.

Thanks all.

Attachments

• 20201225_111056.jpg
    20201225_111056.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
I never had a bank account until 2018 i.e. after you had your house adapted for Eoin (so no debit card, no donation).
is everything still OK for him at home? or do want any donations to go to Laura Lynn?

Thanks for asking.

He is doing fine,still very happy and loving school. I only posted it because it was there,and to help raise awareness for Laura Lynn and how great they have been. No request to donate or anything.

Cheers Gary.
I didn't even know Laura Lynn cared for children, so I've sent them something.
brilliant to see how well Eoin is doing.

a kid in my area called Billy Goulding suffered a sudden virus aged maybe two and was left paralysed and later lost his speech. he's about 8 or 9 now but like Eoin he is very happy and good humoured.

my understanding is Billy or Eoin would have been entitled to a full time carer until the late 2000's but after that families got very little help.

Eoin has a carer 3 nights a week (overnight,to turn him and keep a general eye on him,then help get him ready for school) but during the day and other nights it's all us.
We dont mind as such as we mess with him and talk with him etc. But I won't lie,it's exhausting. But like,don't all parents engage with their kids? we just have particular things we need to do and lots we can't. But it's all playing with your kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back