Don't know where else to put this (2 Viewers)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
Not having facebook,I'm not sure this link will work. But if you can see it,please have a read. It'll only take a minute. I'm Eoins dad.

Any help is hugely appreciated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey Gary, very sorry to hear this news. I hope the mini marathon is a huge success for you guys.

Let us know if an online donation site is started, might be easier for people than the bank transfer I see mentioned on the Facebook page.

Bank details -

BIC:AIBKIE2D

IBAN: IE40AIBK93331773004053

When I get home this evening and find my card reader, I'll send on something. That's terrible news to deal with, I can only imagine how hard this would be on you.

Hey Gary, very sorry to hear this news. I hope the mini marathon is a huge success for you guys.

Let us know if an online donation site is started, might be easier for people than the bank transfer I see mentioned on the Facebook page.

Dudley,I had suggested a gofundme page,but it's not people I even know or am personally in touch with who are organising this. I'm grateful they are doing it at all.
There's every chance there will be future events organised,maybe that will happen then.
I hate having to do it,and posting about it here at all has been a huge mountain for me to climb,but unfortunately we are very much going to need to.

Again,thank you so much.

You guys got dealt a really rough hand here. Puts perspective on things when you see what people have to work through. You were sound to me on a thread about posters a while back, hope the mini marathon does really well.

Fair play, and very best wishes.

Thanks.

I think I started the thread because I needed to go to the nest stage of what's going on in my head. Talking to friends in person is I suppose only one of the many things that can help. And I suppose "going public" is another step.

Seriously thanks.

This may only help a little, but I'm taking part in the Great Ireland run on Sunday, and have quickly set up gofundme campaign for Eoin.

The gofundme embed doesn't seem to work on iOS so here's the direct link.

You pricks are making me cry. Thank you so much.

I've shared it around a little myself with my limited abilities,but I'm really overwhelmed.

I'm pretty sure there will be future fundraising events.,but believe me just knowing people want to help,and reading the words of support can make a difference too.

Dudley,you're a hero of the highest order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back