Doing animal based things while on holliers (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
rules.
we were in Japan recently and:
  • climbed a monkey mountain to hang out with macaques
  • visited with some sacred deer and watched them cross at a pedestrian crossing, waiting carefully for the light to go green
  • went to a domestic cat petting zoo type place (AWEMazing)
  • saw lots of turtles
  • went to a deadly aquarium

i encountered a mammy bear and two baby bears (dunno if they were grizzlies or brown bears) beside a lake in montana. luckily i didnt see them until i had moved away a good bit and although it was cool to see them all i wanted to do after spotting them was get back to the car as fast as possible and the car was miles away through the forest and down the mountain etc. also i had been thinking up to that point that if threatened by a bear the best thing would be to jump into the lake and swim away but the bears were great swimmers and the water was icy. they say if you are charged by a bear you should stand still and it will probably just turn away at the last second...

my sister and her boyfriend went looking at gorillas in rwanda one of the gorillas ran up to the boyfriend, picked him up and flung him on the ground. no harm done but it was a tense moment for all.

Oh also, we saw a hare in the long term carpark in the airport last week.
that was pretty awesome.

we got to hang with some gorgeous huskies and some real reindeer when we were up in jukkas..it was deadly..id say bein up there at christmas would be .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back