Dogs' Thread (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 36
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0
What a dog.

I reckon it's just a trimmed Bichon Frise. Like the picture of Titball wot I posted (It's pronounced tibble).

Poor little gunner-eyed fecker.

I must admit, I found it hard to distinguish between Sarah Jessica Parker and Mr Winkle in that photo, where he's between scenes on Sex and the City.

jane said:
That's horrible. I was out running on New Year's Eve, and a woman stopped to ask if I'd seen her dog, who'd gone missing a few hours earlier on the beach. I tried to help look, but 'twas to no avail. Sad. I hope she found her eventually, and she hadn't been stoled.

03Diary-10.jpg

Mr Winkle wouldn't like it, either.

I love Winkle.
That picture brings new meaning to 'Spike the Dog', jaysus he looks madouvih!

jane said:
That's horrible. I was out running on New Year's Eve, and a woman stopped to ask if I'd seen her dog, who'd gone missing a few hours earlier on the beach. I tried to help look, but 'twas to no avail. Sad. I hope she found her eventually, and she hadn't been stoled.
I was looking at a book in Waterstones recently which was a collection of lost pet posters. I had to stop reading it after about 10 pages as it was so upsetting.

jane said:
Why, it some kinda tree-strokin' hippy?

:D:D:DThat is the FUNNIEST fuckin thing I've seen in days! Shit, I wish my dog wuz black so i could get her that. I don't think it'd work on a dog of a different colour, and definitely not on a two-tone dog like mine. We did put my dog in a child's vest before. It fit her perfectly. I have a pic of it. naturally, she's not grinning at the camera. No no..she looks in the photo like she's rather keen to remove the vest...she actually looks like she's trying to eat her own head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back