• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 36
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
This thread is solely for posting cute pictures of dogs.

justin5.jpg

I'll bet, however, that you can't find anything cuter than a sweet little rescued greyhound puppy cuddling with a teddy bear.

Look how his ears are like those of a bunny!

justin2.jpg

I mean, c'mon. that's fucking cute:
justin1.jpg

Latex lizzie said:
'cept for the sticky out ribs.
That's because that particular dog was born with a genetic disease that prevents enough food from getting from his esophagus to his tummy. Had he not been rescued by kind folks, he'd have been put down like the thousands of other dogs who aren't good enough for the track. Anyway, greys often have sticky-out ribs, but they're full of love. They're lazy as cats, but fast as dogs. The ideal pet for cat and dog lovers. Plus, they don't bother people with allergies.

I love the things. I get me one someday.

snakybus said:
greyhounds are pretty cool but thick as planks

all that inbreeding
Most purebred dogs have been interbred a bit too much, which is why mutts are usually smarter.

Not all greyhounds are stupid, but some of my favourite ones are. My brother has one who was 'relieved' of his racing duties because he just couldn't figure out the whole going-around-in-circles thing. I prefer to think of him as having better things to do, like sniff flowers, and try to get his ears scratched. He's like Ferdinand the Bull (did you guys get that book over here when you were kids?), who didn't see the point of all that bullfighting malarkey.

Makes me sick:
Dog%20Sick%20Toilet.jpg

I bought my dog a pound of rashers and wrapped them in beautiful christmas paper and put them under the tree on christmas morning before he awoke.
He was so excited, he could smell them and he new it was for him.He dashed in to the sitting room and sniffed momentarily, sourcing the scent.
He tore the paper eagerly with his teeth. Then, upon setting eyes on the rashers, he looked at me with sparkling eyes that I knew meant "thank you so much, your the best master a dog could ask for"
I took my chance, and swiped the rashers from under his nose, dangled them over my open mouth for a moment so he could see and then swallowed them whole.

Then I took took a photo of him while rubbing my stomach going 'mmmmmmmm!' :

443_Sad%20dog%20photo.jpg

puppiesopt.jpg

Somebody dumped these two pups by the side of the road near Dublin airport. How could anyone be so cruel? I don't trust anyone who isn't nice to animals. How could anyone not love a creature who frolics so happily in shite-stained newspaper?

I knew a dog called herbie who figured out how to open a shop door by the handle, then went in and nicked a cadbury's dairy milk, took it outside, took the wrapping off it, and et it

I saw this with my own eyes

I taught my dog Snooky Stevens how to say grace, she'd sit there till you said Amen and then she'd savage it

My cat, Cat Stevens, never could do any of this shit. Ergo, dogs are better than cats. QED.

Stacy said:
my deaf labrador was dognapped about two years ago so ive no pictures of him :(

there's some nasty people out there.
That's horrible. I was out running on New Year's Eve, and a woman stopped to ask if I'd seen her dog, who'd gone missing a few hours earlier on the beach. I tried to help look, but 'twas to no avail. Sad. I hope she found her eventually, and she hadn't been stoled.

03Diary-10.jpg

Mr Winkle wouldn't like it, either.

I love Winkle.

jane said:
Until this. It is indeed a real dog.

It's Mr Winkle, the cutest dog in the universe!

http://www.mrwinkle.com/home.htm

Jane, you have cheered me up no end.

That's not only a hilarious picture but the whole website is brilliant.

The first picture of the 2004 diary, with his new sister. Priceless.

Now, I just have to make up an excuse so the others in the office think I was having some form of anxiety attack when I made that ricidulously loud guffaw upon entering the page.

Goff said:
Jane, you have cheered me up no end.

That's not only a hilariou spicture but the whole website is brilliant.

The first picture of the 2004 diary, with his new sister. Priceless.

Now, I just have to make up an excuse so the others in the office think I was having some form of anxiety attack when I made that ricidulously loud guffaw upon entering the page.
You must watch the trailer. When you see the way he looks like a squirrel but runs like a queen, you will not be able to contain yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back