Doggin in Mullingar (1 Viewer)

Why am I suffering these aspersions all of a sudden??

I assure you, sir, that I would be, were I of a mind to be so, one one the finest doggers, not just in the Midlands, but indeed nationally, if not continent wide. No car would escape my beady eye and scruffy trenchcoat.

So HA!

This occurred to me looking at another thread but it didn't fit there, anyway, remember the time the singer from Ham Sandwich got done for stealing like 10 grand or something from work, then a bit later she had a baby despite not knowing she was pregnant?
I'll justify putting that in this thread by saying "Maybe she was dogging when she got pregnant" sure

This occurred to me looking at another thread but it didn't fit there, anyway, remember the time the singer from Ham Sandwich got done for stealing like 10 grand or something from work, then a bit later she had a baby despite not knowing she was pregnant?
I'll justify putting that in this thread by saying "Maybe she was dogging when she got pregnant" sure
I love the way everyone just let that go.

Well... Almost everyone.....

(insert apt gif here)

was she not from another band. When Ham Sandwich came out there was about 20 bands the same as them. Fight Like Apes, Swim like Fish, Dog like people from Mullingar. I'm convinced she was from one of the others.

was she not from another band. When Ham Sandwich came out there was about 20 bands the same as them. Fight Like Apes, Swim like Fish, Dog like people from Mullingar. I'm convinced she was from one of the others.

I know her and she is sound, I know all of them and they are all sound.

Even the one who used to be referred to as a "gurning cunt" by a poster here.

The Brown Thomas experience
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seemingly there's a bigger world out there, beyond the safety of our carpark.

We should probably do a class trip to Miami or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back