Does anyone on Thumped read Japanese? (1 Viewer)

no worries Ann

I need to get myself one of these emergency starter devices

tobias047.jpg

@Jill Hives elaborate please

""because you're a woman, I didn't think you knew the difference...""
A salesman said that to me when I was trying to order something. I asked for something specific, he came back with something which was completely the opposite. I questioned, he responded with that sentence. In the end, he had exactly what I wanted (and could have in one week) instead of what he decided I probably wanted, which would take 8 weeks. This is my life in the country.

A salesman said that to me when I was trying to order something. I asked for something specific, he came back with something which was completely the opposite. I questioned, he responded with that sentence. In the end, he had exactly what I wanted (and could have in one week) instead of what he decided I probably wanted, which would take 8 weeks. This is my life in the country.

So you got the correct thing?

So you got the correct thing?
In the end, yes. It took me asking on the phone exactly what I asked in my email previously, step by step. Then me saying, so you do have exactly what I asked for....(banging head against wall). It seems freeplay and coin-operated are difficult concepts for the female mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back