does anyone here think the moon landings were fake? (1 Viewer)

apprently something like 25% of UK people do.

I watched a good programme the other day that debunked all the main conspiracies...

actually, I take back that 25% remark because I don't know how the figure was arrived at. I heard it on the TV.

No, if for no other reason that there were thousands upon thousands of people involved in the space program and absolutely no one talked (ok, obviously if it were faked not everyone would know but the circle of knowledge about it would have been reasonably big) about how they faked it in the last 40 years.

mythbusters?

in all serious they do a show on it, it's *amazing*

use scale models and lighting rigs to debunk all the photo shit

no, it was recent than that but I imagine there were similarities.

This programme included loads of interview of people who worked on the space programme, including 2 NASA blokes that were skeptical of the moon landings..

moon_tiny.jpg

I think the moon landings were faked, but that the Challenger disaster was also faked and that the crew in the real space shuttle made it all the way to Mars where they've been building a city with excellent infrastructure and low crime ever since, also using inbreeding.

I was at a party last weekend where a loony tune said the moon landings were fake because there are shadows in the footage and there's NO LIGHT ON THE MOON. Luckily, there was a phd astronomy guy there who was able to fill us in on the truth. The loony also claimed Walt Disney was a rabid nazi and a lot of his early films were funded by the nazi party. This seems to be be true according to this very reputable source: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Walt_Disney_a_nazi

i love all that moon landing conspiracy stuff, makes for a cracking read, i have however read proper debunks for every single piece of crackpot evidence. read a great one about mars, where these guys reckon mars has a habitable atmosphere and nasa filtered the blue sky photos to red.

One would hope that pictures of the landing sites just taken by the lunar reconnaissance orbiter would put an end to this nonsense

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

then again.....

There is also the laser targets placed there that are still used to calculate the exact distance of the Earth from the moon.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_Experiment[/ame]

aren't they releasing the proper high quality footage they lost 40 years ago?
apparently the footage we all know and love is 4th hand camcorder of a monitor stuff and the original footage was lost in australia, and they've now found it. joygasm fnur fnur

a guy i work with doesn't believe in the moon landings. he used to insist that nothing happened, but softened his stance after i ridiculed him, and now claims it was staged from earth orbit.

he thinks the moon was put there by an alien race. seriously.

No, if for no other reason that there were thousands upon thousands of people involved in the space program and absolutely no one talked (ok, obviously if it were faked not everyone would know but the circle of knowledge about it would have been reasonably big) about how they faked it in the last 40 years.

how many people were involved in the celtic tiger, eh, eh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back