Doctor Strange (1 Viewer)

MacDara

Contributor
Threads
Website
macdaraconroy.com
Tried to comment on the web page but it didn't work (said I was commenting under my account, but when I posted it said email, etc weren't included, go back).

I'm not a Christopher Nolan fan, sorry; the last film of his I actually liked was Batman Begins, and even that has issues. I might have liked Inception better of it had more foldy buildings and less talking weighty nonsense.

Agreed on Benedict's Brosnan-esque countenance, though. I'm still not sold on him as an Actor, but he's got the right cheekbones and charisma for this role. Ah I should've used that in the review, dang.

MacDara

Contributor
Threads
Website
macdaraconroy.com
To be fair, I went back to look at my own mini-review of Inception and I was satisfied at the time, but my opinion then hasn't stood the last six years. I'll watch again before the end of the year and see how I feel about it.

nooleen

bad ape
Threads

call him mister raider
call him mister wrong
call him doctor strange

[in my head every time i see this thread]

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
Who are these "Strange-monikered" twitterers? Are they just random film nerds or do they have something to do with the movie?

edit: I know who Cumberbatch is ...

Bernie Lomax

Threads
I thought this was a pile of crap. Cumberbatch looked so ridiculous running around in his suit and his wig. They should've made it about Mads's character.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads