• Yes, everywhere

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Yes, but not here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do, but disable it on sites I use regularly and want to support (like this one).

Just disabled adblocker to see what it looks like without.

Top ad pushes down the entire page, bad form, it should be integrated with top menu. Adblock back on again.

2013-05-03 12_56_57-New Threads _ thumped.com.png

Here, does using adblock actually stop the ads loading at all or does it just make so that I don't see them? I mean, is it helpful if we all allow them here or does it make much of a difference either way?

Here, does using adblock actually stop the ads loading at all or does it just make so that I don't see them? I mean, is it helpful if we all allow them here or does it make much of a difference either way?

blocks the ads from loading

I don't because the internet is free for the most part and only way it'll remain so is to keep the ads. I have been getting weird ads targetted at middleeastern people of late though. I'm not sure why that is.

Looking at it at work and the ads don't seem so bad now. I remember them being worse before the change over. If thumped gets more money if I don't have ad block, then I'll change it at home. All for the cause. Thumped 4eva.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back