Do I know anyone here who has married abroad, specifically in another European country (1 Viewer)

jonah

Trying to figure out confusing things about impending nuptuals, so do I know anyone here who has married abroad, specifically in another European country (IDEALLY Denmark?) or who knows anything about freedom to marry certificates and so on?

Basically, hoping to get married in Copenhagen in June. You apply to the local authorities there, and they issue you a certificate to marry within 4 months of issuance. Since we're marrying in June (hopefully), we'll be applying next month (or, roughly 4 months before the date we want).

ANYWAY, what I'm trying to figure out is whether I can and need to apply for a certificate of marriage status BEFORE submitting my application, or whether I just request one of these if asked by the DK government. I'd have imagined the former, but its confusing because on the application for the cert of marriage status, it asks you to confirm your marriage date/registrar etc. Which obvs I won't know until AFTER my application has been approved. Also, they say on the site there, that they issue you a cert 8 weeks before your marriage date, and what use is it to me if i need it 4 months before? I'm just confused lads.

SO YEAH, PLEASE HELP ME?

Trying to figure out confusing things about impending nuptuals, so do I know anyone here who has married abroad, specifically in another European country (IDEALLY Denmark?) or who knows anything about freedom to marry certificates and so on?

Basically, hoping to get married in Copenhagen in June. You apply to the local authorities there, and they issue you a certificate to marry within 4 months of issuance. Since we're marrying in June (hopefully), we'll be applying next month (or, roughly 4 months before the date we want).

ANYWAY, what I'm trying to figure out is whether I can and need to apply for a certificate of marriage status BEFORE submitting my application, or whether I just request one of these if asked by the DK government. I'd have imagined the former, but its confusing because on the application for the cert of marriage status, it asks you to confirm your marriage date/registrar etc. Which obvs I won't know until AFTER my application has been approved. Also, they say on the site there, that they issue you a cert 8 weeks before your marriage date, and what use is it to me if i need it 4 months before? I'm just confused lads.

SO YEAH, PLEASE HELP ME?

i also may need to
Know about getting hitched abroad.
Eh asking for a mate 🤫

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back