Do battery operated mini heaters exist? (1 Viewer)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Do battery operated mini heaters exist. Like to heat up a small bathroom with no electrical outlets? It doesn't need to be strong just something to take off the chill.

Without getting an electrician to open some wall, no. Plus I 'm not keen on electrical in public bathrooms. Is it even legal here? No one has sockets in bathrooms.

No one has sockets in bathrooms because Ireland runs on 220 and it is dangerous if you're not careful.
I can't see the problem with a careful adult running an extension cord from an adjacent room in to a dry spot by the bathroom door.

No one has sockets in bathrooms because Ireland runs on 220 and it is dangerous if you're not careful.
I can't see the problem with a careful adult running an extension cord from an adjacent room in to a dry spot by the bathroom door.
Apart from people tripping on it? I would need to be a long extension that goes under doors, with little room.

Yes, light on the ceiling.

ok that is electricity, talk to an electrician.

this might be possible to do the below but it depends what else is on the loop that light is on.

If its old school irish with everything done wrong then you might be able to take a conduit off that and mount a little electric blow heater on the wall on a motion sensor + thermostat.

this is to have a heater in the bathroom during opening hours? i'd be wary of any liability there, last thing you need is some drunk goon fucking around with it
Yes, that's why I was hoping for something small and battery operated. Just enough to take off the chill and have the floors dry after moping. It's baltic in there.

the internet loves this idea

Maybe we've finally found a use for it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, that's why I was hoping for something small and battery operated. Just enough to take off the chill and have the floors dry after moping. It's baltic in there.

I don't think batteries are gonna do it. They don't hold enough power to create that much heat.
You're looking at some gas-powered solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back