DIY small village punx 1984 Blyth Power/Les Turds (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

Hello Punx, I just found an old photo, thought I'd share it with you. Gig at the youth club Ambleside, Cumbria UK where I come from. We built the stage out of old school desks. It was Blyth Powers first tour after the Mob split up (was meant to be a Mob gig, Josef formed Blyth after they split).It was my band Les Turds first gig.
Also whilst I'm here I'd like to thank Janer for continuing to post his gig photos here - keep doing so lad - always a pleasure to see.
And I'd also like to say FUCK FACEBOOK (SHITFACE FACESHIT - HARVESTING YOUR LIFE DETAILS FOR COMMERCIAL & GARDA MONITORING) & FUCK THE SYSTEM, FUCK SOCIETY,FUCK DEMOCKRACY,FUCK CAPITALISM,FUCK THEIR LAWS,FUCK IGNORANCE

Attachments

• l_5488f3ad17ec9c979ff39f273cfabbb0.jpg
    l_5488f3ad17ec9c979ff39f273cfabbb0.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 40
Hello Punx, I just found an old photo, thought I'd share it with you. Gig at the youth club Ambleside, Cumbria UK where I come from. We built the stage out of old school desks. It was Blyth Powers first tour after the Mob split up (was meant to be a Mob gig, Josef formed Blyth after they split).It was my band Les Turds first gig.
Also whilst I'm here I'd like to thank Janer for continuing to post his gig photos here - keep doing so lad - always a pleasure to see.
And I'd also like to say FUCK FACEBOOK (SHITFACE FACESHIT - HARVESTING YOUR LIFE DETAILS FOR COMMERCIAL & GARDA MONITORING) & FUCK THE SYSTEM, FUCK SOCIETY,FUCK DEMOCKRACY,FUCK CAPITALISM,FUCK THEIR LAWS,FUCK IGNORANCE

Oh yes I also meant to say love & peace - Up the Punx!
I have been listening to in this order - senor coconut (not as good as I thought it was gonna be) then Major Accident - masssacred melodies (as good as it always was) Oi Polloi - Total anarchoi (not as good as split with Toxik Epehex or AOA split, but still good), Conflict - Final Conflict (first track instrumental is amazing, just wish it was their final conflict though) Hawkwind - Masters of teh Universe (gotta love the hawks, but actually I like Nik Turners all stars better) PCP - revelations, Distress - progress/regress (never mind Dischsrge, this IS the dogs bollox in DBeat, IMO), Birmingham punk rock 25 years comp - great punk rock starting with GBH city baby, just gets better. yes and say it agian - FUCK FACEBOOK WOT A CON THAT IS DON'T BUY INTO IT TALK ABOUT BIG BROTHER FOR FUCKS SAKE. Cheers hope your'e all happy & healthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back