Disgusting fucking cats (1 Viewer)

Goodbye

I'm at the end of my tether with local cats using my shed as a toilet.

I nearly threw up there getting the garden furniture out, the stink of piss (especially now with the heat) and the rotten turds all over the place.

I'm so tempted at this point to put down poison because I'm just sick of it.

But the neighbors either side have cats & I'm 100% sure its theirs.

Any humane suggestions as to what I can do?

One of ours laid a cable under the stairs..I got most if it out but just can't reach some of it..and man does it stink..I'm still waiting for the bacteria to break it down

To your problem, get some lion shit from the zoo and put it in the shed..I was told that it repels domestic cats

by my local lion shit salesman

but no..apparently it works. But then you're left with the smell of lion shit...hmmm

A more practical idea might be to buy a cat repellant from your local garden centre..they have all sorts..sonic emitters, smelly stuff etc

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=cat+repellant&tag=thumpedcom0e-21?tag=thumpedcom0e-21

Learn to love cats. After a while you'll see they're purrfect, I'm not kitten you.

Life is crap. Don't let cat crap get to you.

If things are really bad then take a holiday in Catalonia.

Cat shit is one of the rankest smells going.

I've heard the lion shite works though,apparentally the moggies think they're gonna get their head kicked in if they go too near.Worth a go

Could you not just block off their entrance to the shed?
Nobody is interested in sensible, foolproof suggestions like this.

I was listening to the mooney show one day and some gardener was on talking about how to keep cats out of the garden. The lion shit was mentioned, the gardener, eanna and derek were all convinced it might work. The gardener lad said that he regularly pisses around the garden himself because the cats are generally unsettled by the piss or shit of animals larger than themselves and its cheaper to sprinkle than to buy lion shit.

Nobody is interested in sensible, foolproof suggestions like this.

I was listening to the mooney show one day and some gardener was on talking about how to keep cats out of the garden. The lion shit was mentioned, the gardener, eanna and derek were all convinced it might work. The gardener lad said that he regularly pisses around the garden himself because the cats are generally unsettled by the piss or shit of animals larger than themselves and its cheaper to sprinkle than to buy lion shit.

I used to always be pissing in the garden when I drank.Was'nt a cat in sight in retrospect.

Its an old structure. So yeah, OF COURSE I've tried to block all conceivable ways in, but they still manage to do so. Crafty little fuckers.

I'm trying to get RID of the stink of shit & piss, so the ideas of combatting it with alternative shit & piss, namely a Lions or my own are suggestions I'm not willing to entertain.

I wasn't aware of the existence of cat repellant so I will look into that, so Johnny wins the prize.

Seriously though, am I right in thinking that if a cat owner provides a litter box for their "pet" then this wouldn't happen? or animals being animals just shit anyfuckingwhere?

I'm next door. I'm sure if there was a litter box a couple of yards away then they would use that surely.

Getting rid of smell, bicarbonate of soda, loads of it. It might even keep the cats away. It's obviously unspaded Toms doing it, they're ignorant bastards. Not really much their owners can do about it besides getting them "done". And if they haven't done that by now they're unlikely to.
Try repellant, then lock it down like a boss.

Cat repellent,orange peel, or you can save up some of your own piss and use that. The testosterone will scare the cats away and you will also have the pleasure of knowing that it is your own piss and not theirs. Nothing like the smell of your own piss in the morning.

Have had a stray tom around our place for about a month now. Dead mouse at the door this morning. Good lad. Having him 'done' this week.

Not really much their owners can do about it besides getting them "done". And if they haven't done that by now they're unlikely to.
i know someone who will bring an unspayed cat which comes into her garden, to the vet and have it done anyway, she has an arrangement with the vet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back