Dirty 3. Wednesday December 9 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 47
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 5

u:m

u:mack
Present
Dirty 3
Josh T Pearson
Wedneday December 9
Whelans
Doors 7.30
tickets €20 from Road Records, City Discs, Spindizzy, Sound Cellar, Sentinel & Onlline at www.tickets.ie/umack

www.myspace.com/dirtythree

The Dirty Three return to Dublin to play an intimate show in Whelans. Tickets will be on sale on tuesday

Savage! See Josh T was playing with a full band opening for My Bloody Valentine in Texas and had Andy the Boy Young playing drums. 2/3s of Lift to Experience. Nice!

jaysus. will he be playing with a full band at this do you think? never into the dirty 3 but i'd go for this if he had a band with him.

Heheh. Still listen to that, fair play to Scully for doing it. Was talking to Josh at an ATP ages ago. He didn't remember me but remembered Rosi's sandwichs. Sandwichs 1, alo 0

Heheh. Still listen to that, fair play to Scully for doing it. Was talking to Josh at an ATP ages ago. He didn't remember me but remembered Rosi's sandwichs. Sandwichs 1, alo 0

ha! now i want one of Rosi's sandwiches. gonna spend the day looking for that cd, that singalong at the end was one of the best things that ever happened at a gig ever.

tickets procured...

last night's appearance of ellis in vicar street has whet my appetite...

me too. Whenever I see him with Nick Cave I get a little frustrated that he can't step up the the mic and let loose.

me too. Whenever I see him with Nick Cave I get a little frustrated that he can't step up the the mic and let loose.

although he did that last time in vicar street (2003) where he spent the time going mental and breaking strings....

that was top drawer

seeing dirty three in a half empty church hall a few years ago was one of the best gigs of my life. sad jexy is how I feel not being able to go to this. you lucky fucks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back