Diddles (1 Viewer)

When i got the news yesterday the first thing that i thought after the shock passed was Thumped needs to know(thanks for starting the thread @pete ). This was her original virtual social network where she made friends that she never met and some she did at the various meets including Thumped xmas parties, gigs and sociable cooking.

All the messages here are great, she would have loved to see all the kind words and be morto at the same time.

This is one time i wish i could show her this thread.

Starting at 1:45pm

Starting at 1:45pm

All I'm gonna say is that Black Sabbath in a chapel is goddamn glorious

We are gathering at a socially safe distance at 3pm on Saturday in the Phoenix Park at the Hole In The Wall Entrance to have a cans to celebrate Diddles life. All you lot are welcome to join whether you met her in real life or just knew here from her. Thumped and it's people meant a lot to her.

All I'm gonna say is that Black Sabbath in a chapel is goddamn glorious
Our son picked the music, when i ask him to pick 3 songs he didn't even draw breath before saying The Wizard. The two of us were in the car behind the hearse blaring Black Sabbath for the drive as well which felt very fitting.

We are gathering at a socially safe distance at 3pm on Saturday in the Phoenix Park at the Hole In The Wall Entrance to have a cans to celebrate Diddles life. All you lot are welcome to join whether you met her in real life or just knew here from her. Thumped and it's people meant a lot to her.

Appreciate the invite, I am not going to be in Dublin, unfortunately. Hopefully catch up with you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back